Thursday 21 January 2016

Drafting & Making newspaper Website

Drafting & Making newspaper Website

WIP

These are some working in progress images of my newspaper website, starting off with the home page I wanted to work on the home page first to add in the main big news stories as they are mostly seen on the home page of a newspaper website. I wanted to change the right side bar making more room for the news articles and also adding advertisement as this is also a common feature you tend to see on newspaper websites, after taking away some of the features the website started to look more open. There was some fake added news paper stories which I had to change as they came with the website template, I switched them with news stories of my own and others. For the layout I added some changes and took away some of the provided features as they were not needed such as the "Whos behind the blog".



No comments:

Post a Comment