Sunday 8 November 2015

Newspaper Name Ideas

Name of Newspaper

Newspaper Name Ideas:

Here are some ideas that I could names my newspaper article, the name must relate to the area so the name of the location must be present and what sort of newspaper article it is such as if it is published every day, weekly etc. These are what I had to consider when I make my newspaper name, every name with the town name the newspaper will be made and published in.

Hedingham Gazette, Hedingham Times, Sible Hedingham News, The Hedingham Guardian, Hedingnham Chronicle. Hedingham Echo, Hedingham Daily.

The three names I have considered for the newspaper is Hedignham Times, Hedingham echo and Hedingham Gazette. These seem the better option for the name of the newsapaper and the final one will be featured on the newspaper website, billboard and mastheads.

Newspaper Name:

The final name I have chosen for my newspaper article is Hedingham echo, I have chosen this name cause it reflects the newspaper and what it is about the most, the name is easily recognised and easy to remember so audiences know what newspaper it is and the name tells when it will be published. I will be doing some mock up ideas of the title and masthead for the newspaper that will also go on the newspaper website on the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment