Friday 18 December 2015

Newspaper Drafting

Making the Newspaper

Front Page Drafts

these are the drafts for the newspaper articles front page, I needed to fill up my page with stories that would suit the newspaper and I needed stories that were form around or in the area of where newspaper is from. The main story I could find that would go well on the newspaper front page was about 82 year old Mr Wilson who went missing, I was going to choose this as it was the latest and most heard of news for the area. The front page of a newspaper usually has a few headline stories with smaller articles around the page, adverts and the newspaper name is located at the top of the page. only a few images are used with two displaying for two stories, most news stories do not have images they rather have only text leaving the reader to imagine the story. There newspaper was made using SAI a Japanese drawing application, I used this instead as I had no access to Photoshop cc which would of made the layout of the newspaper easier to do and I could of done a lot more editing to the fonts and changing around the images.




No comments:

Post a Comment